You have 90 days from the receipt of your parcel for an exchange or refund just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to return an item
Each return is dealt with individually so that we can get to the root of any problems. If you wish to return a product, please contact us at admin@ domesticviolenceuk.org.
Alternatively you can log into your account and create a new support ticket.
On your email to us make sure you tell us:
1. Your order number.
2. Which item(s) you wish to return.
3. The reason for returning.
We will get back to you within 48 hours with a resolution.
1. Allow 3-5 working days once the goods have reached us to process all returns.
2. Any returns received after 90 days will not be processed.
3. All refunds will be credited back to the original method used to place the order.
4. Credit/debit card transactions can take 3-5 working days to show on your bank statement.
5. Please ensure your account details are current and up to date as we may need to contact you regarding your return via email or telephone.
Shipping & Handling
Customers are accountable for return shipping charges unless the goods are faulty when we will refund your postage. Goods are the customer’s responsibility until they arrive at our store.
Our returns policy does not affect the consumer’s statutory rights.