DVUK.ORG is the online store for Domestic Violence UK CIC - a not-for-profit organization set up to provide information and support to victims of domestic and emotional abuse.
We do not receive any government funding or grants and relies solely on donations, good will and the sales of merchandise for funding our projects.
We currently stock t-shirts, bags, stickers and there will be other products available soon.
We hope to raise more awareness on the issue of domestic and emotional abuse and all our profits will fund Domestic Violence UK's work inspiring hope in victims of abuse. By purchasing any item listed here you will be helping us:
- Provide free telephone counselling sessions to individuals who have experienced domestic or emotional abuse each month using an accredited counselling agency (Open Counselling Limited)
- Maintain our online and mobile directory which allows individuals find their nearest specialist support organisation
- Maintain our text directory service which allows individuals to receive their nearest specialist support organisation via text
- Develop our online magazine which is published every quarter
- Facilitate our online forum to encourage individuals and signpost them to various specialist organisations for support.
- Manage the Wellbeing Centre (syndicating from NHS Choices) which is an online resource containing articles, interactive tools, videos, podcasts etc
- Coordinate the Vouchers For Refuge Initiative which is aimed at supporting a local refuge every quarter with vouchers, gift-cards, toiletries and other useful items.